There is nothing more frustrating than to wait endlessly when you want to sell or buy a home due to open violations. There might be various types of building violations that the property managers or the property owners might be charged with. These are as below.
- Environmental Control Board violations
- Department of Transportation violations
- Housing Preservations and Development violations (HPD)
- Fire Department violations
- Department of sanitation violations
The Construction Repair NYC team can conduct a thorough investigation of your building and help with building violation removal in Queens. We handle all the violations related to the above categories with experience of more than 12 years.
How Do We Help Our Customers?
We offer the below best to our clients to ease their process of violation removal.
- At Construction Repair NYC, we offer NYC building violation removal service, including client representation in the ECB court and in-time filling of all the required documents to the DOB or Department of Buildings.
- We offer consultation to the clients before purchasing any new property and identify if it contains any building violations or not by going through thorough investigations.
- If your property has encountered any property violations, you do not have to worry. We will represent the ECB or Environmental Control Board and complete all the required procedures for removing the violations for you.
Different Types Of Penalties Imposed When You Do Not Remove The Violations
The failure to remove the building violations will impose a heavy and severe penalty by the ECB. The Department of the building provides up to 35 days from the notice issue date for the violation removal. You have to repair or remove the violation within this time frame. But if you fail to do this, you have to pay any of the following penalties.
- Default Penalty
This penalty is imposed by the ECB due to the failure to appear in court for the first notice violation. The board imposes a second or third penalty if you do not appear even after the second date before the court.
- Mitigated Penalty
It is a reduced form of a penalty imposed after first offense violations, for which there will be satisfactory compliance evidence that is approved and submitted by the first scheduled date of the hearing. In some of the second cases, this penalty might also be applicable.
- Second Offense Maximum Default Penalty
This penalty is imposed by the ECB for a second or multiple-time failure to appear before the court for the offensive violation.
Wrapping It Up
The cost to remove the violation depends on how many violations you have, the type, and the job condition. But you can very well be assured that if you leave your building violation cases in the hands of Construction Repair NYC, you will get them removed within no time at all. So, if you have a court order for the NYC building violations, call our team to get it removed with no difficulty and at a reasonable price.